We've Taken The Headache Out Of Your Home Workout! Here Is A List Of The Best At Home Yoga Videos For 2017
This page contains all the best at home yoga video websites for you to use. This way, you can try each of these home yoga videos out for yourself and choose which site is best for you and your lifestyle! This post contains a brief overview of our favorites. You'll also find another list with many other yoga video websites that you can use and take advantage of.
Who else wants the best home yoga videos all in one place?
P.S. Make sure to bookmark this page for later so you never have to look them up again!
The Top 5 At Home Yoga Video Sites
These videos show you how to do yoga at home, contain great meditation and mindful tips, and are a great resource for your overall yoga practice. Most of these sites have a monthly membership or are subscription-based. That being said, they also have free videos and free trials you can take advantage of, which are listed below. Login, test them out, look around, and let us know what you think!
Reminder: 1 yoga class at a studio can often cost anywhere between $20-$50 dollars, which is why these monthly unlimited membership deals have been growing in popularity!
- Grokker yoga, fitness, and cooking videos can be done from home on any device.
- Site: //grokker.com/
- Price: Membership is $14.99/month.
- They offer a 2 week (14 day) free trial to their membership program.
- Fun fact: Grokker Inc also is the name of a search engine (such as Google or Bing) that rolled out in 2005 but did not catch on. Grokker, the Yoga site, now owns the domain name, also known as an URL, that was used for the search engine site (www.grokker. com).
- Yoga and meditation classes, over 3500 classes, teachers for all levels, classes between 5-120 minutes long available on all devices. www.yogaglo.com patent originated in Santa Monica, California where they have a physical studio. Their website contains their physical location class schedule, a blog, information about their instructors. Myyogaonline site offers more unique content such as yoga nidra (yogic sleep).
- Site: www.yogaglo .com
- Price: $18 monthly subscriber
3. Gaia TV, Previously GaiamTV
- Yoga, transformation, truth seeking video and content channel that you can access from your phone, tv streaming devices such as Chromecast or Roku, desktop, or tablet
- Site: //www.gaia.com/
- Price: $9.95 a month
- 3 Different Payment Plans: $20 for 3 months, First Month 99¢, or an upfront payment of $95.40 in which you save 20% overall.
- Watch Gina Caputo's passionate yoga videos on Gaiam TV!
4. Yoga With Adriene
- Adriene Mishler is a Yoga video blogger from Austin, TX who offers yoga videos and mindful, useful content for her readers. She offers at home yoga video content for weight loss, for beginners, for different ailments (such as anxiety, stress, digestive issues, body pain) and even sequences for those who are more experienced. All of these can be done from your home yoga studio or space.
- Site: //yogawithadriene.com/
- Price: Free! (These are mostly free but there are some extras you can pay for)
- My YogaWorks has 1,000+ premium yoga classes taught by top instructors.
- Site: //www.myyogaworks.com/
- Price: $15 a month
- Offer 14-Day Free Trial promo, no code necessary
Other Yoga At Home Videos and Websites To Try:
Here is a list of some more yoga video blogs and websites on the rise for you to try from home. There are options for all practice types and all experience levels. Feel free to check them out as well!
– Yoga International – //yogainternational.com/
– DoYogaWithMe – //www.doyogawithme.com/
– YogaAnytime – //www.yogaanytime.com/
– BeMoreYogic – //www.bemoreyogic.com/
– Yome – //yogameditationhome.com/
– MyFreeYoga – //www.myfreeyoga.com/
– Yoga Download – //www.yogadownload.com/
– Yoga By Candance, YouTube Channel – //www.youtube.com/user/YOGABYCANDACE
– Fightmaster Yoga, Yoga Fix 90 YouTube Channel – //www.youtube.com/user/lesleyfightmaster
– BadYogi, YouTube Channel – //www.youtube.com/user/badyogitv
– Ekhart Yoga, YouTube Channel – //www.youtube.com/user/yogatic
– The Yoga Collective – //www.theyogacollective.com/our-classes/
– YogaJournal – //www.yogajournal.com/category/video/
– YogaYak – //yogayak.com/free-yoga-classes-online/
– Daily Yoga, Yoga App For Your Phone – //www.dailyyoga.com/
Additional At Home Yoga Video Options To Consider
Don't think a monthly membership to an at home yoga video website is right for you and just want to utilize the free online videos? That's okay too. There are plenty of other options available. For some, depending on the goal of their yoga practice, there are one-time purchase DVD, diet, and video programs to consider for their home workouts.
Top One Time Purchase Yoga Programs You Can Do From Home:
Here are some of the best at home yoga video programs currently on the market:
- ShapeShifter Yoga – Get your sexiest body ever without crunches, cardio, or a gym membership. They promise results or else it's FREE! Learn More
- YogaBurn – Yoga for fat loss. Use this one yoga tip for a flat belly or check out the program details here.
- Brilliant Yoga – For a toned booty, boosted metabolism and decreased body fat with yoga. Watch their video to learn more about their surprising system!
- New Beginning Yoga and Mediation Journey – This program focuses on Hatha Yoga, and is great for those looking for a gentler approach and are looking for calm and inspiration. Learn more about Dr. Sthenics at home yoga program here.
- Yoga for Healing – A holistic healing practice using Vinyasa yoga to heal the body, spirit, and mind. This program was created by certified trainer Tera Bucasas. She went through her own personal healing after dealing with depression physical pain, hormonal imbalances, and stress before overcoming it with this program.
- Yoga & Love – First this was a bestselling book, but author Vish Iyer realized that simply reading about using yoga and love to find your soulmate was not enough. While this book was a powerful tool and the included guides were enough for many of his readers, there will still readers who had heavy blockages due to their difficult and unique circumstances in life. He made an audio series specifically for those looking for a deep and serious love connection for those who have more trouble than other finding the soulmate they deserve. The audio series is structured much more dynamically than a book and purposely digs into the listener's subconscious. You can learn more about Vish or his Yoga and Love program here.
What At Home Yoga Videos Are Your Favorite?
Which home yoga video or website is your favorite? Is there some feature you like about one vs another? Do you prefer one because it felt easier or more user-friendly? Was sign-in easy or annoying? These are just some of the thoughts and concerns we'd love to hear from our readers. Once you have given these websites a shot for your home yoga practice, make sure to let us know which one you like best and why in the comment section and we may feature your review!
Do you have a site or at home yoga video or app to add to this page? Send it our way!
*These videos and sites were picked based on online reviews, personal experiences, dedicated research, and affiliates.